SCP50-SMSF – Scrap cleaning plant 50 t/h semi-mobile + screen 0-20 mm, fine ferrous fraction recovery
- Types of scrap: E1, E46, E40, HMS, wagon and ship residue
- System capacity: 50 t/h
- Granulation: 0-500, max 1000 mm
- Bulk density: 0,8 – 1,6 t/m3
- Connected power: 47 KW
- Extraction of waste: scrap purity by weight up to 99%
- Vibrating feeder
- Screen 0-30 mm
- Fine Fraction Conveyor
- Overbelt Fine ferrous recovery conveyor
- Electromagnetic drum with rotating shell
- Vibrating feeder + Conveyors heavy fraction
- PLC software control
- Remote control unit
SCP50-SMSF is a semi-mobile scrap cleaning plant with 50 t/h capacity. Material is loaded with excavator or loader on a vibrating feeder trough the inlet chute. Feeder evenly spreads the scrap to the screen. The screen eliminates the fine fraction and feeds the heavy fraction to the magnetic drum. Electromagnets in the drum pick up any magnetic particles to the shell, which transports them over to the outlet chute. Non-magnetic particles fall down at the end of vibrating feeder and are transported to a separate container.
Fine fraction 0-30 mm is transported to a separate container. Overbelt magnetic extractor is mounted on the system, enabling full magnetic recovery.
Optimal performance is achieved with power, speed, and eccentric weight adjustments.
Segments of this semi-mobile unit are installed on a custom-made platform, enabling efficient and easy disassembly, relocation, assembly, levelling and startup.