- On site mobility up to 6 km/h
- Types of scrap: E1, E46, E40, HMS, wagon and ship residue
- System capacity: 50 t/h
- Granulation: 0-500 mm,
- Bulk density: 0,5 – 1,6 t/m3
- Slewing conveyor on non-magnetic line up to 120 °
- Connected power: 62 kW
- Extraction of waste: scrap purity by weight up to 99%
- Industrial trailer
- Vibrating feeders
- Electromagnetic drum with rotating shell
- Conveyors (slewing)
- Power generator (optional)
- PLC software control
- Remote control unit
SCP50-M is a mobile scrap cleaning plant with 50 t/h capacity. Material is loaded with excavator or loader on a vibrating feeder trough the inlet chute with pre-screen (optional). Feeder with cascade evenly spreads the scrap and transports it to the magnetic drum. Electromagnets in the drum pick up any magnetic particles to the shell, which transports them over to the outlet chute. Non-magnetic particles fall down at the end of vibrating feeder and are transported to a separate container.
Optimal performance is achieved with power, speed, and eccentric weight adjustments.
Complete SCP is installed on an industrial trailer, enabling internal mobility on site.