SCP 120-S – Scrap cleaning plant 120 t/h + screen 0-30 mm
- Types of scrap: E1, E46, E40, HMS, wagon and ship residue
- System capacity: 120 t/h
- Granulation: 0-500 mm, max 1000 mm
- Bulk density: 0,8 – 1,6 t/m3
- Connected power: 60,4 kW
- Extraction of waste: scrap purity by weight up to 99%
- Vibrating feeders
- Vibrating screen 0-30 mm
- Electromagnetic drum with rotating shell
- Overbelt magnetic extractor (optional)
- PLC software control
- Remote control unit
SCP 120-S is a scrap cleaning plant with 120 t/h capacity. Material is loaded with excavator or loader on a vibrating feeder trough the inlet chute. Feeder evenly spreads the scrap to the screen. The screen eliminates the fine fraction and feeds the heavy fraction to the magnetic drum. Electromagnets in the drum pick up any magnetic particles to the shell, which transports them over to the outlet chute. Non-magnetic particles fall down at the end of vibrating feeder and are transported to a separate container.
Fine fraction 0-30 mm is transported to a separate container. Overbelt magnetic extractor can be mounted on the system, enabling full magnetic recovery.
Optimal performance is achieved with power, speed, and eccentric weight adjustments.