SCP 120 – Scrap cleaning plant 120 t/h
- Types of scrap: E1, E46, E40, HMS, wagon and ship residue
- System capacity: 120 t/h
- Granulation: 0-500 mm, max 1000 mm
- Bulk density: 0,8 – 1,6 t/m3
- Connected power: 106 kW
- Extraction of waste: scrap purity by weight up to 99%
- Vibrating feeders
- Electromagnetic drum with rotating shell
- PLC software control
SCP 120 is a scrap cleaning plant with 120 t/h capacity. Material is loaded with excavator or loader on a vibrating feeder trough the inlet chute. Feeder with cascade evenly spreads the scrap and transports it to the magnetic drum. Electromagnets in the drum pick up any magnetic particles to the shell, which transports them over to the outlet chute. Non-magnetic particles fall down at the end of vibrating feeder and are transported to a separate container.
Optimal performance is achieved with power, speed, and eccentric weight adjustments.